|1 teaspoon vanilla extract||6 tablespoons of Splenda sugar blend|
|2 large Omega-3 eggs||1/2 cup Splenda brown sugar blend|
|1 cup mashed avocado||1 1/4 cup unbleached all-purpose flour|
|1/2 cup quick-cooking oats||1 teaspoon baking soda|
|1 teaspoon ground cinnamon||1 1/4 cup unbleached all-purpose flour|
|1 cup sliced almonds||6 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, whisk together vanilla, eggs, and sugars.
- Mix in mashed avocado.
- Add in flour, oats, baking soda, and ground cinnamon to mixture.
- Add sliced almonds and chocolate chips. Combine.
- Scoop onto greased baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes. Enjoy!
To find out about the nutritional information for this recipe and receive more heart healthy recipes, please fill out our Contact Us form.