Fajita Steak Rolls
|3/4 pound top sirloin steak boneless, natural, sliced 1/4-inch thick by meat market||1 green bell peppers, sliced into strips|
|1 white onion, sliced into strips||1 medium zucchini, sliced into strips|
|1 red bell pepper, sliced into strips||1 tablespoon Adams Reserve Sear-N-Crust Prime Rib & Steak Rub, divided use|
|1 tablespoon lime, juiced||1 tablespoon olive oil|
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Lay steak out on a cutting board or clean surface and place green bell pepper, onion, zucchini and red
bell pepper in the center. Sprinkle with 1/2 tablespoon fajita seasoning and lime juice.
- Roll steak up tightly around the veggies and secure with toothpicks or wooden skewers.
- Brush with olive oil and add remaining fajita seasoning. Grill and cook 6 minutes per side.
- Season with salt, pepper and crushed red pepper.
- Slice into 4 equal portions and serve immediately.
To find out about the nutritional information for this recipe and receive more heart healthy recipes, please fill out our Contact Us form.
This recipe was developed in partnership with H-E-B.