Arrhythmia Clinic at Memorial Hermann Heart & Vascular Institute - Southwest
Specialized Care for Irregular Heartbeats
The Arrhythmia Clinic at Memorial Hermann Heart & Vascular Institute-Southwest offers expert care for patients with heart arrhythmias. Here you’ll find:
- The complete range
of treatment options including drug therapy and minimally invasive surgical
- Care that ranks in the top 1 percent
of hospitals nationally
- Health Grades five-star ranking for treatment of congestive heart
failure with outcomes significantly above the national average.
- Joint Commission accreditation for AMI/Heart Attack and Level 2 Primary Stroke Center.
- Doctors and nurses highly experienced in providing specialized care and using advanced technology
- The latest medical innovations through our affiliation with The University of Texas Medical School at Houston
- Convenient care close to home
For more information on our services for patients with
arrhythmia and atrial fibrillation, or for a referral to a physician, call:
(713) 778-BEAT ((713) 778-2328).
Watch a webinar on arrhythmia
Dr. Sohail Jalal is a board-certified Cardiac Electrophysiologist who practices at Memorial Hermann Heart and Vascular Institute-Southwest.