Arrhythmia Clinic at Memorial Hermann Heart & Vascular Institute - Southwest
Specialized Care for Irregular Heartbeats
The Arrhythmia Clinic at Memorial Hermann Heart & Vascular Institute-Southwest offers expert care for patients with heart arrhythmias. Here you’ll find:
- The complete range
of treatment options including drug therapy and minimally invasive surgical
- Care that ranks in the top 1 percent
of hospitals nationally
- Health Grades five-star ranking for treatment of congestive heart
failure with outcomes significantly above the national average.
- Joint Commission accreditation for AMI/Heart Attack and Level 2 Primary Stroke Center.
- Doctors and nurses highly experienced in providing specialized care and using advanced technology
- The latest medical innovations through our affiliation with The University of Texas Medical School at Houston
- Convenient care close to home
For more information on our services for patients with arrhythmia and atrial fibrillation, our cardiologists, or treatment facilities, please use our contact form here. Schedule an appointment with a Memorial Hermann Cardiologist online or by calling (713) 778-BEAT (2328).
Watch a webinar on arrhythmia
Dr. Sohail Jalal is a board-certified Cardiac Electrophysiologist who practices at Memorial Hermann Heart and Vascular Institute-Southwest.