Cardiac Catheterization Laboratories
Our five cardiac catheterization labs give patients access to leading-edge treatments and procedures. Our labs set a standard for excellence in invasive cardiology and include:
- Advanced digital imaging technologies
- 3-D rotational angiography
- Electrophysiology, a diagnostic procedure designed to examine the electrical function of the heart that is the most accurate, dependable technology for evaluating heart rhythm
- Digital storage of images for fast, easy viewing by family members and physicians from the physician's offices. Physicians can even view images from any Web browser so they can respond quickly in an emergency.
- Vascular imaging is available through our vascular lab, providing many non invasive studies to evaluate arteries and veins for blood clots, artery blockages, aneurysms, and other information that may help with diagnosis and treatment
Additionally, 10 pre-procedure beds and 17 recovery beds next to the labs allow patients to be admitted directly to the lab, have their procedure and be discharged from the same area. If patients require an overnight stay, we have dedicated telemetry and critical care units that specialize in cardiac care.
The Cardiac Catheterization Lab is located on the 9th floor of the Heart & Vascular Institute.
For more information, please call us at (713) CARDIAC
or (713) 227-3422.
Memorial Hermann Heart & Vascular Institute - Memorial City
921 Gessner Rd
Houston, Texas 77024
Get Directions »
The Heart & Vascular Institute is located in the East Tower. Convenient, free parking is available in Garage Three.